Effective date: May 13, 2018
ClickScreenshot("us", "we", or "our") operates the ClickScreenshot(" mobile application)(the "Service").
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of Data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
1. Types of Data Collected1.1 Personal Data
No Personal Data is collected. Other than your location, Device data provided by Firebase Analytics (Google Service that we use for Analytics) .
1.2 Usage Data
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service through a mobile device ("Usage Data").
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
2. Use of DataClickScreenshot uses the collected data for various purposes:
- 2.1 To provide and maintain the Service
- 2.2 To notify you about changes to our Service
- 2.3 To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- 2.4 To provide customer care and support
- 2.5 To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- 2.6 To monitor the usage of the Service
- 2.7 To detect, prevent and address technical issues
3. Transfer Of DataYour information, including Data, may be transferred to and maintained on computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside India and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, to our server or servers provided by Third-party services and process it there.
4. Disclosure Of DataLegal Requirements
ClickScreenshot may disclose your Data (Nothing Personal as no Data collected) in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of ClickScreenshot
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service>l
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
5. Security Of DataThe security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
6. Service ProvidersWe may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
8. Children's PrivacyOur Service can be used by anyone and even children can use our service, without any harm.
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
By email: email@example.com